Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide to Oracle Fusion Applications, which illustrates concepts using handson examples. It is comprehensive and covers all the essentials of Oracle Fusion Applications administration. This book is ideal for application and database administrators who are looking to get an understanding of administering Oracle Fusion Applications. Familiarity with Oracle Database Administration and an operational Oracle Fusion Applications environment would be useful, but is t required.
- Author BiographyFaisal Ghadially has 18 years experience in the technology-consulting domain. He has held leadership positions in several organizations, and is a recognized thought leader in the technology domain. He has worked extensively with Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Fusion Middleware, and Oracle Fusion Applications, and has been responsible for charting the roadmap to emerging technologies such as SOA and Cloud for several organizations. He is a regular speaker at industry events and his speeches have been published in several industry magazines. Kalpit Parikh is an Oracle WebLogic 12c and Oracle E-Business Suite Certified Implementation specialist, and has more than 11 years' experience working on Oracle Application, Database, and Oracle Fusion Middleware, including WebLogic Server and Oracle Identity Management Suite. He is currently working as a technical architect at Capgemini, and has worked closely with a number of customers across North America on architecting and capacity planning, installation, configuration, performance tuning, and production support.
- Author(s)Faisal Ghadially,Kalpit Parikh
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.