Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's competitive marketplace with its focus on profit, maintaining integrity can often be a challenge. Further complicating this challenge is the fact that those assigned to the task of assuring accountability within an organization often have little, if any, visibility into the inner workings of that organization. Oracle Identity Management: Governance, Risk, and Compliance Architecture is the definitive guide for corporate stewards who are struggling with the challenge of meeting regulatory compliance pressures while embarking on the path of process and system remediation. The text is written by Marlin Pohlman, a director with Oracle who is recognized as one of the primary educators worldwide on identity management, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance. In the book's first chapters, Dr. Pohlman examines multinational regulations and delves into the nature of governance, risk, and compliance. He also cites common standards, illustrating a number of well-kwn compliance frameworks. He then focuses on specific software components that will enable secure business operations. To complete the picture, he discusses elements of the Oracle architecture, which permit reporting essential to the regulatory compliance process, and the vaulting solutions and data hubs, which collect, enforce, and store policy information. Examining case studies from the five most regulated business verticals, financial services, retail, pharma-life sciences, higher education, and the US public sector, this work teaches corporation stewards how to: * Attain and maintain high levels of integrity * Eliminate redundancy and excessive expense in identity management * Map solutions directly to region and legislation * Hold providers accountable for contracted services Identity management is the first line of defense in the corporate internal ecosystem. Reconcilingtheory and practicality, this volume makes sure that defense is workable, responsive, and effective.
- Author(s)Marlin B Pohlman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.