All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in simple, easy to understand format with lots of screenshots and step-by-step explanations. If you are a Project manager or a consultant, who wants to master the core concepts of Primavera P6 and the new features associated with version 8, then this is the best guide for you. This book assumes that you have a fundamental kwledge of working in the Primavera P6 environment.
- Author BiographyDaniel Williams first began working with Primavera in 2001 as part of an integration project with JD Edwards World. Since then, he has helped clients integrate Primavera with many other systems, such as PeopleSoft, Timberline, and Oracle EBS. His work centers around helping people make best use of Primavera and other software investments. Sometimes this involves heavy integration; sometimes it involves customization and automation of business processes. Sometimes it simply involves listening to people talk through their business goals and helping them come up with workable solutions. Daniel's background includes a Ph.D. in Physics from Caltech, many years of programming in C, C++, C#, and Java, and for the past decade, leading numerous software development projects oriented around Primavera Elaine Britt Krazer, PMP began working with Primavera products as a project manager for a Government contractor in a Top Secret environment in 2003. Having managed projects since 1986, she embraces Primavera as her tool of choice. She has written training materials and published materials that combine best practices (as defined by the Project Management Institute(R) and from experience) and the appropriate use of Primavera within client organizations. Her philosophy is that understanding an organizations' strategic goals for projects are the foundation for project management excellence and Primavera is the tool of choice. She has a Masters Certificate from George Washington University 2002, and her Project Management Professional (PMP(R)) and ITIL Foundations certifications. She is an Oracle Certified Primavera Implementation Specialist and is Primavera Training Authorized. Elaine has worked in most major industries implementing Primavera. Her past includes technical change management, business process redesign, data center management and PMO creation.
- Author(s)Daniel Williams,Elaine Britt Krazer
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.