All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical tutorial, with lots of step-by-step instructions for achieving SOA Governance by implementing the component Oracle products.This book is written for SOA architects and project managers who want to learn how to implement Oracle SOA Governance.
- Author BiographyLuis Augusto Weir is HCL's Director for Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions in the EMEA, ASIA Pacific regions. With more than 11 years of experience in implementing IT solutions across the globe, Luis has successfully delivered several large and complex Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions for Fortune 500 companies. He has led SOA and middleware capabilities for different renowned SIs such as CSC, Cognizant, and Capgemini. Luis is focused on assisting customers leverage the full range of Fusion Middleware offerings to resolve integration problems, improve their businesses, and establish effective technology roadmaps. Key to this success has always been Luis's special focus around governance (people, processes, and tools) and also in always having a structured and agile delivery. Luis is an expert in SOA and also is a thought leader in this field. Having always had a natural talent for software, computers, and engineering in general, Luis's career in software started from an early age. Even before starting university, Luis's entrepreneurial spirit led him to start several ventures including the very first social media website in his country of origin (Venezuela) as well as a small software development firm. Although none of these ventures turned into a multi-million corporation, the experience and knowledge gained during this period led him to develop the passion for distributed software computing which inevitably led to SOA. Luis is widely considered as a leader in the SOA/BPM field. In an effort to share his real-life experiences when implementing complex SOA solutions, Luis has written his first book, Oracle SOA Governance 11g Implementation, published by Packt Publishing. Andrew Bell has more than 26 years of experience in the IT industry covering a wide range of software products and industry verticals. He has more than 21 years of experience working with Oracle products including 6 years of solid experience with Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle BPM. Andrew first started working in the SOA space 10 years ago and has successfully delivered many Oracle Middleware projects for large and blue chip clients. He currently works at CSC, where he is employed as a BPM/SOA Solution Architect for the Oracle Global Practice. Andrew is well respected for his in-depth SOA and BPM knowledge. He has a strong team lead and communication skills, and a deep technical knowledge covering both Oracle and Java.
- Author(s)Andrew Bell,Luis Augusto Weir
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.