All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Oracle SOA Suite 11g Design and implement an agile service-oriented enterprise computing infrastructure using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Written by an Oracle ACE director, Oracle SOA Suite 11g Handbook uses a hands-on case study to illustrate each programming, management, and governance concept. Get expert techniques for modeling and implementing complex business processes and deploying and securing Web services, while maximizing decoupling and code reuse. This title helps you to: install Oracle SOA Suite 11g or migrate from a previous version; design and develop composite applications using SCA and SDO Model processes using BPEL, BPMN, and human task components; connect components through mapping and filtering with Oracle Mediator; apply the principles of event-driven architecture through complex event processing, the event delivery network, and Oracle Business Activity Monitoring server; benefit from the power of Java through the Spring component and the interaction with Oracle; validate, enrich, transform, route, and operate on data using the Oracle Service Bus; and, deploy, test, and manage composite applications from the Oracle Enterprise Manager control console.
- Author BiographyLucas Jellema, an Oracle Ace Director (Fusion Middleware), is a consultant and expertise manager with a primary focus on the Oracle SOA Suite. He is a frequent presenter at international conferences as well as the author of many articles for both Dutch and international magazines and websites. Lucas has written over 400 articles on the popular AMIS Technology blog (http://technology.amis.nl/blog) and regularly develops and teaches training workshop on Oracle technology.
- Author(s)Lonneke Dikmans,Lucas Jellema
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight1287 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.