Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 Developer's Guide by Antony Reynolds, Matt Wright (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $125.48+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive guide, split into three sections. The initial section of the book provides an introduction to the Oracle SOA Suite and its various components, and will give you an in-depth fast-paced hands-on introduction to each of the key components. The next section provides an in-depth best-practice guide to applying the various components of the SOA Suite to implement a real-world SOA-based solution; it illustrates this through the development of an auction site (oBay). The final section covers other considerations such as the packaging, deployment, testing, security, and administration of SOA applications. If you are a developer or a technical architect who works in the SOA domain, this book is for you. The primary purpose of the book is to provide you with a hands-on practical guide to using and applying the Oracle SOA Suite in the delivery of real-world composite applications. You need basic understanding of the concepts of SOA, as well as some of the key standards in this field, including web services (SOAP, WSDL), XML Schemas, and XSLT (and XPath).
- Author BiographyAntony Reynolds has worked with Oracle BPEL from the days before Oracle acquired Collaxa in 2004 and with it the product now known as the Oracle BPEL Process Manager. Since then Antony has been a keen evangelist of the power of SOA and has worked with key European customers to help them realize the power of the Oracle SOA Suite within their own organizations. Prior to joining Oracle, Antony was a system architect working on the Galileo Computerized Reservation System. The business-driven architecture skills Antony learned there have proven invaluable in helping him to see beyond initial flashy solutions and understand the issues that will come with implementing SOA solutions in a high-volume 24x7 environment. With more than 20 years of IT experience Antony has always focused on secure, high-volume systems on the leading edge of the technology curve and is now a leading proponent of business-focused SOA at Oracle. Matt Wright is a director at Rubicon Red an independent consulting firm helping customer's enable enterprise agility and operational excellence through the adoption of emerging technologies such as Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM) and Cloud Computing. With over 20 years experience in building enterprise scale distributed systems, Matt first became involved with SOA shortly after the initial submission of SOAP 1.1 to the W3C in 2000, and has worked with some of the early adopters of BPEL since its initial release in 2002. Since then, he has been engaged in some of the earliest SOA-based implementations across EMEA and APAC. Prior to Rubicon Red Matt held various senior roles within Oracle, most recently as Director of Product Management for Oracle Fusion Middleware in APAC, where he was responsible for working with organizations to educate and enable them in realizing the full business benefits of SOA in solving complex business problems. As a recognized authority on SOA, Matt is a regular speaker and instructor at private and public events. He also enjoys writing and publishes his own blog (http://blog.rubiconred.com). Matt holds a B.Sc. (Eng) in Computer Science from Imperial College, University of London.
- Author(s)Antony Reynolds,Matt Wright
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/06/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1217 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.