All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to everything an Oracle SOA Suite 12c administrator needs to hit the ground running About This Book * Understand core administrative tasks such as deployments, purging, startup and shutdown, configuration, and backup and recovery * Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot SOA composites and OSB services * Follow step-by-step instructions to easily and quickly install a highly available two-de cluster Who This Book Is For With topic areas ranging from the simple to the complex, this book is intended for vice, mid-level, and experienced administrators of the Oracle SOA Suite 12c platform as well as Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Database administrators interested in diving into the product. What You Will Learn * Navigate Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control * Monitor and manage the Oracle SOA Suite 12 c infrastructure * Deploy and promote code * Monitor and manage services * Configure and administer the environment * Manage the dehydration store and enterprise scheduler service * Troubleshoot Oracle SOA Suite 12c infrastructure * Set up backups, recovery, and high availability In Detail Oracle SOA Suite 12 c is the most comprehensive and integrated infrastructure on the market today that is used for building applications based on service-oriented architecture. With the vast number of features and capabilities that Oracle SOA Suite 12c has to offer comes numerous complexities and challenges for administration. Oracle SOA Suite 12c Administrator's Guide covers all the core areas of administration needed for you to effectively manage and monitor the Oracle SOA Suite environment and its transactions, from deployments, to monitoring, to performance tuning, and much, much more. Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot SOA composites and OSB services from a single product set. Understand core administrative activities such as deployments, purging, startup and shutdown, configuration, backup, and recovery. Also learn about new features such as Oracle Enterprise Scheduler, lazy loading, work manager groups, high availability, and more. Style and approach Presented in a reference guide format where chapters can be read in any sequence, this book explains the core concepts while providing real-world implementation specifics, detailing the what, why, and how of all the administration-related activities that involve Oracle SOA Suite 12c. We take a step-by-step approach and offers tips, instructions, and examples that you can easily follow and execute.
- Author BiographyArun Pareek is an IASA-certified software architect and has been actively working as an SOA and BPM practitioner. Over the past 8 years, he has worked in the capacity of a consultant and an architect for the implementation of a variety of large-scale SOA and BPM projects for customers across the globe. He has a knack for designing systems that are scalable, performance efficient, and fault tolerant, and he is a keen enthusiast of BPMN, automation, and cloud computing. He is currently employed by Rubicon Red, an innovative IT professional services firm headquartered in Australia, which focuses on enabling enterprise agility and operational excellence through the adoption of emerging technologies, such as SOA, BPM, and cloud computing. Prior to working with Rubicon Red, Arun worked for companies such as Dell and Accenture, where he successfully executed many Oracle FMW-based projects in the communications and utilities domain. Arun has also been engaged with Packt Publishing as a technical reviewer for quite some time now, reviewing a few of their books on Oracle BAM 11g and the book Oracle BPM 11g Cookbook. He is also an active blogger of these technologies and runs a widely popular blog at http://beatechnologies.wordpress.com. He can be contacted at his personal e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org. Harold Dost III is a Principal Consultant at Raastech who has experience in architecting and implementing solutions that leverage Oracle Fusion Middleware, mostly revolving around products and technologies that include SOA Suite, OSB, BAM, AIA, Java, big data, and mobile development. He is a certified Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner and has presented on various topics at conferences that include OpenWorld, Collaborate, UKOUG, WMOUG, and MOUS. Ahmed Aboulnaga is a Technical Director at Raastech, a complete lifecycle systems integrator headquartered at Virginia, USA. His professional focus is in technical management, architecture, and consulting within the Oracle Fusion Middleware stack. He has implemented enterprise solutions for commercial, government, and global customers over the years. Ahmed holds an MS degree in Computer Science and is an Oracle ACE, OCE, and OCA. He actively contributes to the online community in the area of Oracle Fusion Middleware. Ahmed is currently the President of the West Michigan Oracle Users Group.
- Author(s)Ahmed Aboulnaga,Arun Pareek,Harold Dost
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.