Oracle SQL: JumpStart with Examples by Gavin Powell, Carol McCullough-Dieter (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $237.63+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopers and DBAs use Oracle SQL coding on a daily basis, whether for application development, finding problems, fine-tuning solutions to those problems, or other critical DBA tasks. Oracle SQL: Jumpstart with Examples is the fastest way to get started and to quickly locate answers to common (and uncommon) questions. It includes all the basic queries: filtering, sorting, operators, conditionals, pseudocolumns, single row functions, joins, grouping and summarizing, grouping functions, subqueries, composite queries, hierarchies, flashback queries, parallel queries, expressions and regular expressions, DML, datatypes (including collections), XML in Oracle, DDL for basic database objects such as tales, views and indexes, Oracle Partitioning, security, and finally PL/SQL.
- Author BiographyGavin Powell, BSc. Comp.Sci., OCP (Oracle8i Certified Professional) has fifteen years of computer industry experience. Diverse experience in database administration and database development in both relational and object databases. Applications development experience is procedural and object-oriented. He also has some systems administration experience. His extensive consulting experience includes software vendors, internet .COM's (some unfortunately have met with their demise), accounting, banking, financial services, the travel industry, construction, retail, mining, shipping, education and general advisory capacity. Gavin Powell has worked with many software products, tools and programming languages. These tools include items in the list shown below. He has authored two successful books Oracle ...High performance Tuning and the just released Oracle SQL Carol McCullough-Dieter is a veteran database designer and trainer. She has written many books on Oracle including Oracle9i Database Administrator: Implementation and Administration. As an independent consultant for federal and state government projects in Wisconsin and Hawaii, she designed and implemented complex, secure, integrated web-based database systems. She has designed in-house and online training guides for Oracle SQL coding and performance tuning.
- Author(s)Carol McCullough-Dieter,Gavin Powell
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/09/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDigital Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.