Oracle SQL*Loader: The Definitive Guide by Jonathan Gennick, Sanjay Mishra (Book, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the wide availability and use of SQL*Loader, few Oracle DBAs and developers kw how powerful it really is. This book describes all of SQL*Loader's functions, including how to construct the necessary control files, load different types of data, and get the best performance. It covers the newest SQL*Loader features in 2001 - the loading of large object (LOB) columns and the new object types (nested tables, varying arrays, and object tables).
- Author BiographyJonathan Gennick is a writer and editor. His writing career began in 1997 when he coauthored Teach Yourself PL/SQL in 21 Days. Since then, he has written several O'Reilly books, including Oracle SQL*Plus: The Definitive Guide, Oracle SQL*Plus Pocket Reference, and Oracle Net8 Configuration and Troubleshooting. He has also edited a number of books for O'Reilly and other publishers, and he recently joined O'Reilly as an associate editor, specializing in Oracle books. Jonathan was formerly a manager in KPMG's Public Services Systems Integration practice, where he was also the lead database administrator for the utilities group working out of KPMG's Detroit office. He has more than a decade of experience with relational databases. Jonathan is a member of MENSA, and he holds a bachelor of arts degree in information and computer science from Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan. He currently resides in Munising, Michigan, with his wife Donna and their two children: twelve- year-old Jenny, who often wishes her father wouldn't spend quite so much time writing, and five-year-old Jeff, who has never seen it any other way. Sanjay Mishra is a certified Oracle database administrator with more than nine years of IT experience. For the past six years, he has been involved in the design, architecture, and implementation of many mission-critical and decision support databases. He has worked extensively in the areas of database architecture, database management, backup/recovery, disaster planning, performance tuning, Oracle Parallel Server, and parallel execution. he has a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering and a master of engineering in systems science and automation. He is the coauthor of Oracle Parallel Processing (O'Reilly & Associates, 2000) and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Jonathan Gennick,Sanjay Mishra
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/05/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight430 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.