Oracle Wait Interface: A Practical Guide to Performance Diagnostics and Tuning by Richmond Shee, K. Gopalakrishnan, Kirtikumar Deshpande (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.95+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.58Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTroubleshoot, tune, and optimize your Oracle database efficiently and successfully every time. This book explains how to take full advantage of the revolutionary Oracle Wait Interface to quickly pinpoint - and solve - core problems and bottlenecks, and increase productivity exponentially.
- Author BiographyRichmond Shee (Olathe, KS) is a Senior Database Architect for Sprint Corporation, with more than 14 years of RDBMS experience, including 8 years working with Oracle databases. Richmond has also spent 2 years working with the Oracle Core Technology Group. He oversees the Performance Consultation Team, mentors DBAs and helps set the direction for implementing Oracle RDBMS technology throughout the company. Richmond leads the tuning efforts on all of Sprint's most critical databases. Among his many accomplishments, he pioneered the use of the Oracle Wait Interface at Sprint. He also invented a patent-pending wait-based tuning tool. This tool is being deployed throughout Sprint Corporation & Sprint PCS. He frequently speaks at the Kansas City OUG, contributes to the Oracle-L listserver, and volunteers his time by mentoring DBAs in the Kansas City area. Kirtikumar Deshpande (Kirti Deshpande) has been working in the Information Technology field for over 20 years, including more than seven years as an Oracle DBA. Although a Biomedical Engineer by profession, he has chosen Information Technology as his career. He currently works with Verizon Information Services as a Senior Oracle Database Administrator and is a frequent contributor on the Oracle-L and LazyDBA listservers. He can be reached at kirti_deshpande64hotmail.com. K. Gopalakrishnan (Gopal) is an award-winning coauthor ( Oracle Author of the Year 2005 -Oracle Magazine) of Oracle Wait Interface (Oracle Press). He also authored Oracle Database 10g Real Application Clusters also from Oracle Press (Nov 2006). He has published articles in various international Magazines and is recognized as one of the leading database performance tuning experts in the world. Oracle Technology Network also recognizes him as an Oracle ACE. Gopal has worked with several of the biggest and busiest databases on the planet and has deep experience in the performance management and tuning of very large online transactional databases.
- Author(s)K. Gopalakrishnan,Kirtikumar Deshpande,Richmond Shee
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width182 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.