All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-understand tutorial covers Oracle Warehouse Builder from the ground up, and taps into the author's wide experience as a software and database engineer. Written in a relaxed style with step-by-step explanations, lots of screenshots are provided throughout the book. There are numerous tips and helpful hints throughout that are t found in the original documentation. By following this book, you can use Oracle Warehouse Builder in the best possible way and maximize your learning potential. This book is an update of Oracle Warehouse Builder 11g: Getting Started. This book is a good starting point for database engineers, administrators, and architects who are responsible for data warehouse projects and need to design them and load data into them. If you are someone who wants to learn Oracle Warehouse Builder and expand your kwledge of the tool and data warehousing, this is an ideal book for you. No prior data warehouse or database experience is presumed. All new database and data warehouse technical terms and concepts explained in clear easy-to-understand language.
- Author BiographyBob Griesemer has over 27 years of software and database engineering/DBA experience in both government and industry, solving database problems, designing and loading data warehouses, developing code, leading teams of developers, and satisfying customers. He has been working in various roles involving database development and administration with the Oracle Database with every release since Version 6 of the database from 1993 to the present. He has also been performing various tasks, including data warehouse design and implementation, administration, backup and recovery, development of Perl code for web-based database access, writing Java code utilizing JDBC, migrating legacy databases to Oracle, and developing Developer/2000 Oracle Forms applications. He is currently an Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate, and is employed by the Northrop Grumman Corporation, where he is currently a Senior Database Analyst on a large data warehouse project.
- Author(s)Bob Griesemer
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.