Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionOral History and Art: Painting forms part of a series of three books - the other two focus on Photography and Sculpture - drawn from oral history transcripts in the collection of the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution. Containing complete transcripts of exclusive interviews with Edward Hopper, Bruce Marden, Agnes Martin, Robert Rauschenberg, Larry Rivers and Frank Stella - artists whose work has profoundly changed both our understanding of the world and the course of art itself - these texts are essential reading for anyone involved in the study of the creative process. With the immediacy of everyday conversation, the personality of each artist becomes visible as they recount their artistic influences, their working processes, and their personal lives and experiences.
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.