All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Dogs and Cats offers a unique, detailed, comprehensive and highly illustrated account of surgical procedures that will improve outcomes for all surgical and dental specialists. In drawing together the expertise of specialists worldwide, it will also prove indispensable for general practitioners with a dental and oral caseload. Basic principles are considered prior to in-depth treatment of surgical conditions. The book combines expertise from both human and veterinary oral surgeons to provide an authoritative reference with a strongly practical slant. It is likely to become the standard work in the field for many years.
- Author(s)Frank J. M. Verstraete,Milinda J Lommer
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 1026 illustrations (577 in full color)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.