Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionOrange Cappucci tells the poignant story of a fate-filled romance. Joshua, a married man with a young son and baby due, meets Sarah, a young married woman who evokes strange memories of his dead mother, victim of a, subversive, tenacious cancer. Inexorably drawn to one ather, Josh and Sarah become lovers who abandon their families to be together. Ostracized by all, Josh and Sarah exile themselves to a small town in Colorado. Mortally threatened by an obsessive, damaged vet, they flee once again: to far-off isolation near the vast Alaskan wilderness. A magical drink (Orange Cappucci) sustains their love and humor as they are challenged by poverty, solitude, and misfortune. Joshua recounts their story with tender regret, beginning with a winter accident on the never-ending Alaskan Highway.
- Author BiographyJoel R. Dennstedt is the author of several short stories, including The Harvest, The Raven-Trickster, and The Lure of Gold, as well as the novella Hermit. Born and raised in San Diego in the golden 1950's, he lived in Alaska for 15 years, where the material for Orange Cappuccino was lived. He currently resides in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico where he is writing his next novel.
- Author(s)Joel R Dennstedt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.