All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the relationship between modernity and social theory by looking at the works of Parsons, Goffman, and Garfinkel.
- Author BiographyKwang-ki Kim is a Teaching Fellow in Sociology and a Research Fellow at The Institute for Social Science, Sung Kyun Kwan University.
- Author(s)Kwang-ki Kim
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.