All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Six Steps to Organizational Freedom Do you: *Miss important deadlines at work?*Forget to return urgent phone calls?*Lose papers that were -just here a minute ago-?*Have multiple layers of sticky tes on your computer? *Leave projects unfinished for days, weeks, or even months at a time? If any of these sound familiar, then you are among the ranks of the disorganized--whether mildly or completely--and Liz Davenport has written this book just for you. Order from Chaos is the organizing book for disorganized people. In six easy steps she offers a system that will help you clean up your act. She demonstrates how to clear your desk by teaching you what's trash and why, reveals what a calendar is really meant to be, and provides a -fail system for prioritization. At the end of the day, your desk will be clear and your mind will be free to relax. Rather than offering overcomplicated instructions for filing systems and time management plans, Order from Chaos focuses on ease of use. There is t one person--from office assistant to CEO--who will t benefit from this straightforward, easy-to-maintain plan.
- Author BiographyLiz Davenport has brought hope to thousands of office workers afraid to open their desk drawers. She owns an organizing business, also named Order from Chaos, that serves individuals, companies, organizations, colleges, and government offices. She lives in New Mexico.
- Author(s)Liz Davenport
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publications
- Weight193 g
- Width132 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.