Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionFINDING REAL FAITH IN ORDINARY LIFE. So often we think that the spiritual stuff of life happens in cathedrals or chapels; like faith is supposed to have its proper place. But the truth is that you and I are surrounded by moments of great faith all the time. We hardly see them but they are there - in the midst of ordinary life all around us. Catching sight of those moments could completely change the way we see the world. These stories are taken from a very ordinary life. You will laugh at the way that God can be found in simple things like flat tires, crying kids, rock tumblers and cats. You might even cry as you recognize yourself in a story and discover that God is there in the midst of your ordinary life too. Clay Lein is a husband, father and pastor living in Dallas, Texas. He began his career as an engineer with Intel Corporation, completed his MBA in 1990 and in a t so obvious next step became a priest in 1996. His ability to find faith and hope in ordinary life has helped thousands to discover ordinary faith within themselves.
- Author(s)Clay Lein
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.