All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrdinary People as Monks and Mystics presents an outline of wholesome rebellion. It explores key motifs of positive protest as ordinary, self-actualizing adults describe what motivates their quiet, responsible revolt. Here we find mature men and women refusing heartless roles in what seem practical ways... These monks and mystics are surrendering their socially programmed selves to the overarching...law of their being...This means, horing their authentic selves. - From the Preface. Ordinary People as Monks and Mystics will assist the reader to live a positive life through coming to kw oneself and ones place in creation better. It shows how ordinary people can and do inspire others into healthier, more mature choices and behaviors.
- Author BiographyPioneering educator Marsha Sinetar's books close the seeming gap between the material and spiritual. Her body of work is growing, yet also time-tested. Her crossover classics, like Don't Call Me Old, I'm Just Awakening and Elegant Choices, Healing Choices, are increasingly studied in interfaith, inter-generational settings, world-wide: church, corporate, academic, health care and counseling. She currently lives in the Pacific Northwest, and is dedicated to showing how the contemplative tradition serves the progression and diverse expressions of a dynamic spiritual wholeness.
- Author(s)Marsha Sinetar
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.