Ordinary Sparkling Moments: The Art of Finding Yourself by Christine Mason Miller (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.14+ AU $6.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-united
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo see sparkle in that which is ordinary transforms the day. Christine Mason Miller's work supports you in that. Mary Anne Radmacher, author of She and Honey in Your Heart Dirty dishes, piles of laundry, a dog whining for a walk--everyday anyances or portals to joy and self-discovery? When life takes an unexpected turn and sends you reeling, is it time to run away or sit still? Part photo diary, part art journal, part essay collection, Ordinary Sparkling Moments explores these questions and more, celebrating the deeper truths that await our discovery in some of life's most mundane moments. In these pages, author and artist Christine Mason Miller chronicles the sometimes messy, bumpy journey of finding ourselves in the simple routines of everyday life. In page after beautiful page, Christine Mason Miller reminds us that life's big questions simply appear and the right answers unfold - in ways we've never seen before. A journey to treasure. Karen Maezen Mille, author of Paradise in Plain Sight and Hand Wash Cold This gorgeous book gently shakes things loose in our souls that bring us back to a place of peace, gratitude and wonder. I love this book and return to it again and again, each time feeling like Christine saved a spot for me next to the fire...ready for ather beautiful conversation. Melody Ross, Founder of Brave Girls Club and Author of Choose Happy Reading this book I felt I had discovered a secret message of hope and wisdom written just for me. Each page conveys something true and beautiful. The shimmering love in this book will feed your heart, and you'll turn to it again and again. Truly magnificent. Jennifer Louden, author of The Woman's Comfort Book and The Life Organizer
- Author BiographyChristine Miller is a Los Angeles based artist with nearly 15 years of art, design and illustration experience and she is the North Light author of Desire to Inspire (Jan '12). She is the creator of the nationally recognized brand Swirly, and her work has been inspiring people of all ages worldwide to make their creative dreams real since 1995. Her work as an artist has since grown and developed far beyond the Swirly world, with collections of paintings and other mixed media works now being sold and exhibited nationwide.
- Author(s)Christine Mason Miller
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.