All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.77Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionMonths after the events of Negativum, Luke and the visionaries are back. War and misery still fill the airs of Terra, but they have triumphed. For w. There is still so much to be gained and lost. They are only at the start of a long path. Thus far, most everything has gone right for them. They have had some setbacks, yes, but their plans have mostly succeeded. Now, things begin to take a turn for the darker in more ways than one, causing the visionaries to question most everything they knew about themselves and the world. They must toil and try to soar, avoiding madness along the way. But t all is negative. They are growing up and seeing the world in different ways and angles. Often, it seems like every day, more and more becomes possible. Their piles of money and fame grow only larger, allowing them to create more and more incredible sights. And there are even more worlds in their path. Read as they immerse themselves in lore and history; their breath taken away at the power of what they see. These are worlds with multiple suns and moons, with flora and fauna they would have only dreamed of in other worlds. Once more, their minds are blown away. Through it all, they keep learning and keep growing while hoping that their lives will t be cut short by their growing list of enemies. Luke finds that more worlds than Terra are exceedingly dangerous for him. every day, he grows more jaded, but also more ambitious, hoping that when the storms clear, the light will shine on him. This is a story of misery and euphoria, of triumph and tragedy, of love and heartbreak, of anxiety and pleasure. It is a winding road with many turns. The visionaries will t get off, both because they realistically cant and because they have desire to do so. Join them as they attempt to recapture old glory, create new horizons, go on adventures of loss and recovery. Darkness cuts closer and closer with every passing day. But they hope that they can bring the light. Join them on this most unique and trying quest.
- Author BiographyI, Joshua A. Fagan (1999-) was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I have always been considered smart in school. But that was not enough for me. I felt that I could do better, that I could make a real impact on the world. I want to do more than entertain you all, my base of loyal readers. I want to inspire you to spread your wings and soar towards the horizon, untouchable by any. I do not know what the future holds for me or you, but I will pursue it with all due fire. And I hope you do likewise. I have learned a lot. But there is still a lot to learn. As there always is. I am also a lover of travel, having gone to such nations as Costa Rica and the Bahamas. Traveling allows me to expand who I am, an endeavor I am always pursuing. I see things at a deeper level than most people. If I inspire anyone to do that as well, then I have most certainly done my job. But if you read my books because you think they are just fun or creative, I thank you as well. There are so many perspectives in the world, and I am a fan of being offered many different ones. In short, I am an ambitious writer who wants to express ideas and change the world. Read and share my books. And follow me on Twitter; I always have something to say. Help me embrace the glorious craft of literature.
- Author(s)Joshua a Fagan
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.