All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis day-hiking guidebook features the best 85 eighty-five low-impact hikes throughout the state from the Oregon Coast and Columbia River Gorge to Mount Hood. Written in an informative style that will appeal to anyone, regardless of age, the guide covers hikes in six regions throughout the state as well urban hikes and walks. Each trail description includes elevation gains, including a topographical map; clear, up-to-date driving directions; mileage and estimated hiking time; trail conditions; and more. Creaky Knees hiking guides are perfect for aging baby boomers, seniors, those traveling with small children, and anyone else interested more in a stroll than a climb.
- Author BiographySeabury Blair Jr. spent many years as the outdoor columnist for the Kitsap Sun newspaper. He is the author of The Creaky Knees Guide Washington and two guides in the Day Hike! series: Day Hike! Olympic Peninsula and Day Hike! Columbia Gorge.
- Author(s)Seabury Blair
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.