Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionLearning organic chemistry is easier and less intimidating with ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: A GUIDED INQUIRY FOR RECITATION, Volume I, International Edition. Using a proven method called POGIL, the book includes specially designed worksheets that boost confidence and help you build your understanding of organic chemistry. Rather than encouraging you to memorize facts often forgotten after the exam, this workbook helps you build a deep understanding of key concepts so you learn more, retain information longer, and are better prepared for future courses and standardized exams.
- Author BiographyAndrei Straumanis has a B.A. in Chemistry from Oberlin College and a PhD in organic chemistry from Stanford University. During a three-year NSF-supported post-doctoral fellowship in SMET education, Dr. Straumanis developed and tested materials for guided inquiry organic chemistry. Since 1997, he has given numerous talks and workshops on active learning in organic chemistry and the use of guided inquiry in large classrooms.
- Author(s)Andrei Straumanis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note246
- Weight476 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.