All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionNew to organic chemistry? Here is the ideal primer! Founded over 50-years ago, REA is dedicated to producing the finest and most effective digital and print materials in educational publishing. Features: each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy to grasp; review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts; student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension; and, quizzes that test your understanding. Each Super Review is packed with in-depth, student-friendly topic reviews that fully explain everything about the subject. The Organic Chemistry I Super Review includes: structure and properties, alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alkyl halides, stereo-chemistry, cyclic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, aryl halides, ethers and epoxides, alcohols and glycols, carboxylic acids, and carboxylic acid derivatives. You can take the Super Review quizzes to see how much you've learned - and where you need more study.
- Author(s)Research & Education Association,Staff of Research Education Association,The Staff of Rea Delete
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSuper Review
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width136 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.