Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionVolume II of this classic two-part reference treats the properties of aromatic compounds: benzene, halogens, phels, and similar substances. It discusses alkaloids and other types of heterocyclic compounds and concludes with several chapters on orgaphosphorus and orgametallic compounds. Methods of synthetic preparation receive a critical analysis, and many biochemical compounds are described. 1951 edition.
- Author(s)Frank Whitmore
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.