Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic Field Effect Transistors presents the state of the art in organic field effect transistors (OFETs), with a particular focus on the materials and techniques useful for making integrated circuits. The mograph begins with some general background on organic semiconductors, discusses the types of organic semiconductor materials suitable for making field effect transistors, the fabrication processes used to make integrated Circuits, and appropriate methods for measurement and modeling. Organic Field Effect Transistors is written as a basic introduction to the subject for practitioners. It will also be of interest to researchers looking for references and techniques that are t part of their subject area or routine. A synthetic organic chemist, for example, who is interested in making OFETs may use the book more as a device design and characterization reference. A thin film processing electrical engineer, on the other hand, may be interested in the book to learn about what types of electron carrying organic semiconductors may be worth trying and learning more about organic semiconductor physics.
- Author(s)Ioannis Kymissis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/01/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight411 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Edition. 2nd Printing. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.