All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom best-selling author Annette Mcfarlane comes this -fail guide to all aspects of organic fruit growing for beginners through to experienced gardeners. It shows how to schedule year-round production and control pests and disease organically. Best-selling author Annette McFarlane takes on organic fruit growing in a companion book to her enduring classic ORGANIC VEGEtABLE GARDENING. In this practical, -fail guide, Annette makes fruit growing easy with advice on: soil preparation, drainage, waterwise design, nutrition, coping with climatic variations (including drought tolerance), propagation, purchasing and planting, pruning and training, pollination, pest and diseases and how to control them organically. Complete with profiles of 60 shrubs, vines and trees; including unusual fruits such as carambola, grumichama and granadilla, and specific advice on how to best manage their requirements, ORGANIC FRUIt GROWING will show you - whether a vice or experienced gardener - how to supply your families, friends and neighbours with fruit all year round.
- Author BiographyAnnette McFarlane is the author of Organic Vegetable Gardening.
- Author(s)Annette McFarlane
- PublisherABC Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABC Books
- Weight706 g
- Width191 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.