All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionIs a comprehensive guide to organically growing ornamental plants, fruit trees, vegetables and cereal crops. All that is essential in organic gardening, including: the garden as an ecosystem; preparation and maintenance; alternatives to pesticides; cultivation; community gardens; and soil and its essential nutrients.
- Author(s)Peter Bennett
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.