All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic Inhibitors of Corrosion of Metals provides a detailed review of the various theories advanced to explain the mechanisms of organic inhibitors. Author Yu.I. Kuznetsov explores the role of potential and charge of the metal, the nature of the organic species used as the inhibitor, and the function of the solvent. The author draws connections between these key elements and the processes of passivation, pitting, synergism, and complex formation. This unique volume brings together the mechanistic and practical aspects of corrosion control by organic inhibitors.
- Author(s)Y. I. Kuznetsov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight447 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.