All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys research on organic reaction mechanisms described in the literature dated December 1995 to November 1996. This is the thirty second volume in this highly successful and well respected series that provides a guide to all the most recent developments in organic chemistry. Each year researchers discover new mechanisms for the synthesis of all types of organic compounds. This volume as in previous years includes such mechanisms as addition and elimination reactions, nucleophilic and electrophilic aromatic substitutions and molecular rearrangements. Each chapter deals with specific reaction types, reviewing the year's developments in the area and is extensively referenced to previous volumes and primary journals. Author and subject indexes are also provided for rapid searching.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/1999
- Series TitleOrganic Reaction Mechanisms Series
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight986 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Volume editorA. C. Knipe,William Edward Watts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.