Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of volumes for organic chemists in industry, this work presents critical discussions of widely used organic reactions or particular phases of a reaction. The material is treated from a preparative viewpoint, with emphasis on limitations, interfering influences, effects of structure and the selection of experimental techniques. Numerous detailed procedures illustrate the significant modifications of each method. The volume includes tables that contain all possible examples of the reaction under consideration.
- Author(s)Leo A. Paquette
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/1990
- Series TitleOrganic Reactions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight936 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.