All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionFor all volumes: the volumes of Organic Reactions are collections of chapters each devoted to a single reaction or a definitive phase of a reaction, of wide applicability. The authors have had experience with the processes surveyed. The subjects are presented from the preparative viewpoint and particular attention is given to limitations, interfering influences, effects of structure and the selection of experimental techniques. Each chapter includes several detailed procedures illustrating the significant modifications of the method. Each chapter contains tablets that include all the examples of the reaction under consideration that the author has been able to find.
- Author BiographyScott E. Denmark received his undergraduate degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1975 and his graduate degree (D.Sc. Tech.) from the ETH-Zurich in 1980. He joined the faculty at Illinois in the same year. His research interests are in structural, synthetic and mechanistic organic chemistry.
- Author(s)Scott E. Denmark
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- Series TitleOrganic Reactions
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight974 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementVolume 73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.