CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an essential element of nature which defies reason, logic, or science. An element which emanates from my experiences living in the majestic hills and valleys of Vermont's Green Mountains. A calling, if it were, where the working land speaks, and the wind sings, and the ever changing skies dazzle our sight with amazing color and clarity. Only when one captures the breath, the life, and the feeling of such a place which has inspired many generations by its breathtaking beauty, abundant freshness, and pastoral beckoning can one begin to understand this element. From this element one can achieve valuable insight into more than the heart and mind of a writer, but also partake in a richer part of the fabric of life woven across fields, and lakes, and mountains always changing with the seasons. I simply share with the reader a love for poetry mostly presented in classical English sonnet style. Further inspiration for this work will consider the role that nature plays in creating the essential element to define our life and time. I attempt to move past describing climate that only dampens or brightens daily lives to how it actually defines feelings and moods. Belonging to the Vermont experience means seeking out those treasured hollows, and stepping lightly out atop those hilly ledges, and smiling brightly at the sun and sky and water and grass. We can smile at ourselves too for all our rugged beauty. Thankfully --- partly, it must be said, thanks to the vision and sense of loyalty of generations of those who have come before us, what they have taken, and what they have left behind; this essential element collectively cherishes and preserves this unique heritage. This essential element, I am calling.....Organic Soul.
- Author(s)Christopher Taft Kenyon
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.