All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe text Organic Structures from 2D NMR Spectra contains a graded set of structural problems employing 2D-NMR spectroscopy. The Instructors Guide and Solutions Manual to Organic Structures from 2D NMR Spectra is a set of step-by-step worked solutions to every problem in Organic Structures from 2D NMR Spectra. While it is absolutely clear that there are many ways to get to the correct solution of any of the problems, the instructors guide contains at least one complete pathway to every one of the questions. In addition, the instructors guide carefully rationalises every peak in every spectrum in relation to the correct structure. The Instructors Guide and Solutions Manual to Organic Structures from 2D NMR Spectra: Is a complete set of worked solutions to the problems contained in Organic Structures from 2D NMR Spectra. Provides a step-by-step description of the process to derive structures from spectra as well as antated 2D spectra indicating the origin of every cross peak. Highlights common artefacts and re-enforces the important characteristics of the most common techniques 2D NMR techniques including COSY, NOESY, HMBC, TOCSY, CH-Correlation and multiplicity-edited C-H Correlation. This guide is an essential aid to those teachers, lecturers and instructors who use Organic Structures from 2D NMR as a text to teach students of Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry and those taking courses in Organic Chemistry.
- Author(s)A. M. Magill,H. L. Li,L. D. Field
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1032 g
- Width211 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.