All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume in a series, Organic Synthesis: State of the Art 2005-2007 will provide you with a convenient, compact summary of the state of the art of organic synthesis. This reference guide will quickly lead you to the most important recent developments like how scientists can w prepare ketones by directly combining aldehydes with terminal alkenes. Inside, you will find detailed analysis of more than twenty total syntheses, including the Davies Synthesis of (-)-Colombiasin A and (-)-Elisapterosin B, the Overman Synthesis of (-)-Sarain A, and the Sorensen Synthesis of (-)-Guanacastepene E.
- Author BiographyDOUGLASS F. TABER , PhD, is Professor of Chemistry at the University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Professor Taber has published more than 170 articles in the organic chemistry field, and has authored eight chapters and several books. His research interests include the stereoselective synthesis of natural products, new methods in synthetic organic chemistry, and computational organometallic chemistry in organic synthesis.
- Author(s)Douglass F. Taber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- Series TitleOrganic Synthesis: State of the Art
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.