All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic Wine describes the major promotional, marketing, and business challenges facing organics through an exhaustive examination of the European and American markets.Author Beatrice Cointreau identifies a multitude of regulatory, commercial, and practical paradoxes bedevilling producers' ability to craft a complete and coherent consumer message, from labelling and advertising to public relations. Building on detailed case studies, she presents an analysis of global production and market trends and provides clear insights on how to position one's product within that paradoxical environment to the best effect.This book is a one-of-a-kind look at the topic of global organic wine markets and how winemakers can better position themselves within this growing market.
- Author BiographyBeatrice Cointreau successfully ran marketing departments at several Cognac and Champagne houses for 25 years. She lives in Los Angeles and Paris.
- Author(s)Beatrice Cointreau
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.