All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Second Industrialisation, entrepreneurs launched reflexive ways of corporate restructuring and for the first time laid emphasis on problems of labour organisation. This book describes these early stages of corporate rationalization in France and Germany.
- Author(s)Heinrich Hartmann
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight426 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.