Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionA text on organizational behaviour, for second-year (and beyond) degree students on semesterized courses. A three-part structure links theory, case studies and a workbook section of questions and mini-cases.
- Author BiographyThe late Gerald Cole worked and taught in a wide variety of large and small organisations in the public and private sectors. He held two non-executive directorships and was also an external examiner in CMS and DMS courses at Middlesex University.
- Author(s)G. A. Cole
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication06/11/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.