All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover OB with Robbins! Organisational Behaviour brings the subject to life with the very latest research and the finest business examples and practices from around the globe. Its hallmark approach of clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and engaging pedagogy provide: * a clearly explained three-level model of analysing behaviour by looking at the individual, the group and the organisation system * an easy-to-read design which breaks material into manageable sections * a rigorous and engaging introduction to the principles, theories and practices of Organisational Behaviour, and * an understanding of why these principles are important and relevant (whether or t you ever become a manager). View the online brochure Personalise learning with immersive content, tools and experiences MyManagementLab is designed with a single purpose in mind: to improve the results of all higher education students, one student at a time. By bringing business concepts to life, it helps improve your results. It's a system designed to work alongside this text so you can practice what you learn, test your understanding and pursue a personalised study plan that helps you better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. MyManagementLab combines homework, revision and adaptive multimedia learning tools with an eText version of Organisational Behaviour. Interactive exercises will build up your skills and encourage self-reflection, for example, NEW Personal Inventory Assessments, NEW 'Think Like a Manager' videos and decision-making simulations. Access can be via laptop, iPad or Android devices, making MyManagementLab perfect for when you study on-the-go. Available for separate purchase or in a Value Pack. Pearson recommends including MyManagementLab with your eBook or textbook purchase.
- Author(s)Bruce Millett,Stephen Robbins
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.