All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a sociological account of the connections between organizations and people in them, looking at the social processes of self and identity. This book draws upon the latest research and data to provide an informative discussion of the central role of organizations in our lives and to consider what they have done to us, and for us.
- Author BiographyJANETTE WEBB is Reader in Sociology at the University of Edinburgh, UK, and co-editor of The Changing Politics of Gender Equality. She is a Non-Executive Director of an NHS Scotland Health Board and has published articles in sociology, management studies and psychology journals.
- Author(s)Janette Webb
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/09/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.