All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents the first attempt to systematically compare organised crime concepts, as well as historical and contemporary patterns and control policies in thirteen European countries. These include seven 'old' EU Member States, two 'new' members, a candidate country, and three n-EU countries. Based on a standardised research protocol, thirty-three experts from different legal and social disciplines provide insight through detailed country reports. On this basis, the editors compare organised crime patterns and policies in Europe and assess EU initiatives against organised crime.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies of Organized Crime
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight3710 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byCyrille Fijnaut,Letizia Paoli
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.