All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the must reads for a depth of understanding about organization change. Each of book's seventy-five papers included in this volume have launched their own fields of inquiry or practices and are the key readings for any student or practitioner of organization development. The most table articles on organization development by such luminaries in the field as Bennis, Schein, Tichy, Tushman, Weick, Drucker, Quinn, Beckhard, O'Toole, Bridges, Hamel, Gladwell, and Argyris.
- Author Biography<b>The Editors</b><b>W. Warner Burke</b> is Edward Lee Thorndike Professor of Psychology and Education at Teachers College, Columbia University. <b>Dale G. Lake</b> has worked as a consultant to more than fifty organizations including General Electric, Acco, AMOCO, HUD, Master Card International, Citicorp, and Conagra. <b>Jill Waymire Paine</b> teaches organizational psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University, and has worked as an organizational development consultant in a variety of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Warren Bennis Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1620 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byDale G. Lake,Jill Waymire Paine,W. Warner Burke
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.