All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionOrganization Development: The Process of Leading Organizational Change, Third Edition offers a comprehensive look at individual, team, and organizational change, covering classic and contemporary organization development techniques. Incorporating organization development ethics and values into each chapter, the author provides discussion of real-world application of these theoretical ideas to help students face today's challenging environment of increased globalization, rapidly changing techlogies, ecomic pressures, and changing expectations in the contemporary workforce.
- Author BiographyDonald L. Anderson, PhD, University of Colorado, teaches organization development and organization design at the University of Denver. He is a practicing organization development consultant and has consulted internally and externally with a wide variety of organizations, including Fortune 500 corporations, small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions. Dr. Anderson's research interest is in discourse in organizational and institutional settings, and his studies of organizational discourse and change have been published in journals such as the Journal of Organizational Change Management, Gestion, and Journal of Business and Technical Communication. He is also the editor of the text Cases and Exercises in Organization Development & Change (2nd ed., Sage Publications, 2017). Dr. Anderson serves on the editorial board of the journal Management Communication Quarterly and he is a member of the Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Donald L. Anderson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date28/10/2016
- Weight748 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.