Organizational Analysis: Essential Readings by David Knights, Hugh Willmott (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.12+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.79Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensively encompassing all topics within the area of organizational analysis, this book provides key readings which complement the study of organizations and organizational theory. David Knights and Hugh Willmott's carefully chosen readings are always thought-provoking and occasionally controversial. Classic articles as well as more recent pieces are included. As a whole, this book reflects the significant shifts emerging in organization theory today and will help familiarise the student with the competing paradigms central to the study of organizations. Subjects covered include traditional topics such as leadership, strategy and human resource management, as well as emergent areas such as consumption, diversity, environment and globalization. Organizational Analysis will help students learn how to critically analyse original sources and will expand their kwledge of the subject. It is an ideal point of reference for further reading. A complete list of contributors to the essential readings is available at www.cengage.co.uk/knights.
- Author BiographyDavid Knights is Research Professor at the Bristol Business School and a Visiting Professor at Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law. He is a founding and continuing editor of the journal Gender, Work and Organisation. He is also the founder and continuing director of the Financial Services Research Forum that funds academic research and engages in critical debate with practitioners on this sector. He has published widely in the field of management and organization analysis and is a member of the editorial boards of several international journals. Hugh Willmott is Research Professor at the Cardiff Business School. He has previously held appointments at the Universities of Cambridge, Manchester and Aston, and visiting appointments at the Universities of Copenhagen, Lund and Cranfield. His books include Making Quality Critical, The Re-engineering Revolution, Managing Knowledge, Management Lives, Studying Management Critically and Fragmenting Work. He has published widely in social science and management journals and currently is a member of the editorial boards of the Academy of Management Review, Organization Studies, Journal of Management Studies and an Associated Editor of Organization.
- Author(s)David Knights,Hugh Willmott
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.