CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe introductory section of Colquitt contains two chapters t found in the beginning of other books: Job Performance and Organizational Commitment. Why is this important? Being good at one's job and wanting to stay with one's employer are critical concerns for employees and managers alike. This book takes a unique approach by highlighting the concepts of Performance and Commitment at the beginning of the book. After describing these topics in detail, every remaining chapter in the book concludes by linking that chapter's major topic to performance and commitment. Using this approach, students can better appreciate the practical relevance of organizational behavior concepts. To the student, performance is accelerated by providing a conversational writing style, making OB enjoyable to read, showing OB concepts as they are applied today, and including features that readily help students translate OB into the world around them. Connect then serves as the conduit to reinforce those concepts. All this ensures that your students achieve success in the classroom, readying them for today's real business world.
- Author BiographyJason A. Colquitt is the William H. Willson Distinguished Chair in the Department of Management at the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business. He received his PhD from Michigan State University's Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, and earned his BS in Psychology from Indiana University. He has taught organizational behavior and human resource management at the undergraduate, masters, and executive levels and has also taught research methods at the doctoral level. He has received awards for teaching excellence at both the undergraduate and executive levels. Jeffery A. LePine is the PetSmart Chair in Leadership in the Department of Management at Arizona State University's W.P. Carey School of Business. He received his PhD in Organizational Behavior from the Eli Broad Graduate School of Management at Michigan State University. He also earned an MS in Management from Florida State University and a BS in Finance from the University of Connecticut. He has taught organizational behavior, human resource management, and management of groups and teams at undergraduate and graduate levels. Michael J. Wesson is an associate professor in the management department at Texas A&M University's Mays Business School. He received his PhD from Michigan State University's Eli Broad Graduate School of Management. He also holds an MS in human resource management from Texas A&M University and a BBA from Baylor University. He has taught organizational behaviour and human resource management-based classes at all levels but currently spends most of his time teaching Mays MBAs, EMBAs, and executive development at Texas A&M. Michael's research interests include organizational justice, goal-setting, organizational entry (employee recruitment, selection, and socialization), person-organization fit, and compensation and benefits.
- Author(s)Jason A. Colquitt,Jeffery A. Lepine,Michael J. Wesson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date14/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.