Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionIt provides a comprehensive coverage of the fundamental concepts of the subject, which will be useful to postgraduate students as well as practitioners. The book begins with an introduction to organization behaviour and management, evolution of organizational behaviour, organizational strategies and policies, organizational structure and systems, personality and its influence on organizational behaviour, and then moves on to the study of attitude and its measurement, emotional intelligence and organizational behaviour, organizational behaviour and group. This is followed by a study of topics such as conflict management and stress in organizations, organizational behaviour and job design, employee motivation, leadership, power and politics in organizations, and communication and negotiation in organizations. Subsequently, the book covers chapters such as globalization and organizational behaviour, ethics and organizational behaviour, learning organizations, organizational culture, introduction to organizational change, and kwledge management. Finally, the text covers organizational behaviour research and total quality management and organizational behaviour.
- Author BiographyDipak Kumar Bhattacharyya is presently Professor, Organizational Behaviour, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB). Earlier, he was the Dean of the Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata, and served as the Director of the Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Kolkata, and AIMA-CME, New Delhi. He was also a visiting professor at XLRI Jamshedpur. With more than fifteen years of professional experience and over twenty years of teaching experience, he is actively involved in research, training, and consulting activities. Dr Bhattacharyya has authored several books on HR and management along with over 100 articles and papers published in various journals of national and international repute.
- Author(s)Dipak Kumar Bhattacharyya
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note53 figures
- Weight836 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.