All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe markets which most managers operate in today are subject to rapid change, making it vitally important to kw as much about the behaviour of their customers as possible. This book looks at the behaviour of the organizational customer and is designed to help the industrial marketing manager understand and predict his customers' behaviour effectively. It is based on a distillation of the views of academic researchers who have investigated organizational buying decisions over the last twenty years or so, but the discussion is always pragmatic and is strongly influenced by the real industrial consultancy problems which the authors have faced. Extended case histories of specific buying decisions are used to illustrate the discussion, and an antated bibliography makes this a useful source reference for those wishing to study organizational buying decisions further.
- Author BiographySTEPEH T. PARKINSON is Director of Marketing Studies at Henley - The Management College, and was formerly a Senior Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Strathclyde. He is actively involved with several major companies and a government department as a consultant in industrial marketing. He has published widely in the area of industrial marketing and is the author of New Product Development in the Engineering Industry. MICHAEL J. BAKER is Deputy Principal, Professor and Head of the Department of Marketing at the University of Strathclyde. After six years in the steel industry he taught at Medway College of Technology and Hull College of Commerce before joining the Harvard Business School. He has served on the Management and Industrial Relations Committee of the SSRC and as Vice-Chairman and Chairman of the Scottish Business Education Council. He is Chairman of the Marketing Education Group and Vice-Chairman of the Institute of Marketing. He is the author of numerous books in the marketing field, including: Macmillan Dictionary of Marketing and Advertising (with others); Marketing: An Introductory Text; Marketing: Theory and Practice and Marketing Strategy and Management. KRISTIAN MOLLER is Professor of Marketing at the School of Business Studies in the University of Vaasa (Finland), Docent at the Helsinki School of Economics.
- Author(s)K. Moller,Michael J. Baker,Stephen T. Parkinson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/06/1986
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.