CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionAir Force outsourcing and privatization (competitive sourcing program) is based on the Office of Management and Budget Circular A-76. This program replaces traditional military / civilian organizations with either a government developed Most Efficient Organization (MEO) or a contractor operated organization to obtain the most ecomical method of performing an activity. As more Air Force Civil Engineer Operations Flights enter into these competitions with contractors, there is a greater need to understand how to structure an MEO to be competitive and successful.This research explored how two MEO Operations Flights were structured and what type of operations management practices they were using. The research involved performing site visits at the 17th Civil Engineer Squadron at Goodfellow AFB, and the 14th Civil Engineer Squadron at Columbus AFB. Data was collected through the use of the case study methodology in the form of interviews and organizational records, and was analyzed to describe the two MEO's structures and management practices as well as compare the organizations to the Objective Operations Flight, the traditional Air Force Operations Flight.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A Payne
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight399 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.