All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHannan and Freeman examine the ecology of organizations by exploring the competition for resources and by trying to account for rates of entry and exit and for the diversity of organizational forms. They show that the destinies of organizations are determined more by impersonal forces than by the intervention of individuals.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Hannan is Professor of Sociology, Stanford University. John Freeman is Professor, Graduate School of Management, Cornell University.
- Author(s)John Freeman,Michael T. Hannan
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/1993
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note38 line illustrations, 23 tables
- Weight572 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.