All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe relatively new field of organizational improvisation is concerned with the pressures on organizations to react continually to today's ever-changing environment. Organizational improvisation has important implications for such subjects as product invation, teamworking and organizational renewal, and this new book brings together some of the best and most thought-provoking papers published in recent years. This area is w emerging as one of the most important in organizational science, and this book provides a comprehensive collection suitable for students, researchers and practitioners alike.
- Author(s)Ken N. Kamoche,Miguel Pina E. Cunha
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 tables and 22 line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.