Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the theory of integrating implification and it provides a profound evidence based study of Buurtzorg Nederland. The case itself, forming the building block of the theory, has received tremendous interest in the Netherlands and abroad. This is the first international book on Buurtzorg Nederland and the first one departing from a management multidisciplinary perspective. The book demonstrates theory building by using the Grounded Theory Methodology as a way to contribute to management theory. Integrating simplification gives room for context specific implementation of organizational invation to different industries.
- Author BiographyDr. Sharda S. Nandram is a scholar, (international) public speaker, consultant and a writer with main focus on the areas of entrepreneurship, spiritual transformation and organizational innovation. Sharda is Associate Professor at Nyenrode Business University and founder of Praan Solutions. Sharda has two bachelors and two masters' degrees to her credit; one in Work and Organizational Psychology at the University of Amsterdam and the other in General Economics at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. She completed her PhD at the Vrije University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Sharda S. Nandram
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.